Sunday, July 6, 2008
Is this reel life?
'Where u think the nearest Mcdonalds' is? Haha, just kidding...'
Things you learn from movies.
1. It is always possible to park directly outside any building you are visiting.
2. A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.
3. If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you bump into will know all the steps.
4. You can always find a chainsaw when you need one especially if you are the villain.
5. Any lock can be picked by a credit card or a paper clip in seconds unless it's the door to a burning building with a child trapped inside.
6. Television news bulletins usually contains a story that concerns you personally at that precise moment you turn the television on.